This item ships directly from the manufacturer in 2-3 days.
November 26, 2011: Due to high demand, Inland Lapdiary is currently estimating that new orders for SwapTop units will be shipping January.
The SwapTop™ 6" Flat Lap is the most affordable full-featured cabbing set up on the market. Because of its unique low profile design, the SwapTop can be taken anywhere, but it will still pass muster on the workbench at home.
Water cooled system means no messy oil to clean up. Faster RPM motor allows you to quickly finish the finest cabs possible.
* Rocks sold separately.
- 6" Diamond Disks: Includes (4) diamond disks plus a polishing pad.
(1) 170 Grit 6" Flat Lap
(1) 325 Grit 6" Flat Lap
(1) 600 Grit 6" Flat Lap
(1) 1200 Grit 6" Flat Lap
- Quiet and Powerful: Our direct drive Permanent Magnet DC motor is stronger than other machines you will find for two or three times the price. Comes complete with integrated speed controller.
- Quick and Easy: No hassle product assembly, operation is easy and straight forward, and diamond disk changes take less than a minute.
- Converts to Trim Saw: Quickly and easily converts to a SwapTop™ Trim Saw with the optional conversion kit.
- Converts to Edger/Shaper: Quickly and easily converts to a SwapTop™ Edger/Shaper with the optional conversion kit.
- Size: 11" wide x 10" deep x 6.75" high
- Shipping Weight: 14lbs
- Motor Type: Permanent Magnet DC, rectified for AC use
- Motor Torque: 48 oz-in (.339 N-m)
- Watts In: 245 / Watts Out: 154
- Motor RPM: 2,800
- Integrated Speed Control for near infinite adjustment
- Arbor OD: 1/2"
- Fits any 6" laps with 1/2" arbor holes
- Two Year Full Confidence Warranty
- This item ships from the factory and normally ships in 3 business days. At times parts delays may increase that time. We will contact you if there is any expected delay.
- Shipping is by UPS Ground for a flat rate charge of $12.50.
- We recommend that you order this item as a single order. Due to shopping cart limitations Flat Rate Shipping will only be a shipping option if you order this item by itself. If you order other items at the same time shipping will be based on a beginning weight of 20 pounds plus the weight of all additional items. This will drastically inflate your shipping cost. The weight cost will be adjusted down to the cost of shipping the only the additional items.
- Due to Inland Lapidary's negotiated UPS Ground rates, if you choose any other shipping method the shipping charges will dramatically increase. If you choose a shipping method other than UPS Ground then we will contact you to approve cost of the additional charge for the shipping method you choose.